Thursday, September 6, 2007

hmmm....

I'm not sure if you noticed, but this photo a day blog plus my homework seems to make for a terrible combination.

to make up for it, here are two pictures. See, the problem is I have 6 hours of homework one night, and zero the next. I always attempt to do three one night, and three the next, but it doesn't always work out like that, and that is when I have to come up with excuses for this blog.

again, very sorry. Just, forgetful, and homework, and those are all my excuses.






two pictures. I'm very tired, so I will come up with titles tomorrow.

4 comments:

inspired said...

worth waiting for well done ;o]
homework first though it's more important :)

Royce Addington said...

BRILLIANT!

megan said...

Mat...this shot is FABULOUS! I keep looking at it. I love the way the way you caught the design on his back & the fuzziness...ugh.

Patricia J. Mosca said...

This is a beautiful piece...I love that spider!! All those markings...You have a talented eye!