Monday, September 10, 2007

Flabbergasted

Wow.
I returned home from school today, and checked my email to see if there were any new comments on this blog. I click, and see Royce Addington had left me a comment telling me that I was mentioned on the blog they run (MUSEologies) and said some extremely nice things about me. I would like to start off this post by explaining how extremely giddy I was when I read their comment and blog. I am really excited that in just 18 posts people are beginning to think I have talent. So thank you to Royce, and everyone who has viewed this blog, or has posted a comment, or anything that has supported me. All your comments make me feel extremely happy (Inspired, thank you for watching continuously and posting comments every day, it flatters me) I had no idea I would be getting this kind of attention this quickly. I think I also should thank my aunt for mentioning me on my first day on her blog. Thank you for all of your continued support. I really haven't felt this giddy in months.

Now, on to the photo. I hope I don't disappoint.

Whirlwind in the Sky

4 comments:

megan said...

Mat...good job on the thank you. Thanks for sharing your authentic reactions. The photo, btw, is dramatic!

inspired said...

i agree with megan :)
and the photo is dramatic indeed ;o]

Patricia J. Mosca said...

There is never disappointment when it comes to sharing what your heart leads you to share...This is a pure capture of mother nature herself!!

Royce Addington said...

Mat,
What a wonderful and thoughtful post! Thank you for your words...they too make me feel giddy! We can only imagine where this blog will have traveled a year from now!!!

Love this photo...it captures the light veiled in mystery!