Thursday, February 14, 2008

I feel bad I haven't done anything for this in a long while, well I have a good reason, I've been working on an application for a Photo Journalism class at my school. It's basically a photography class, the whole "journalism" aspect is just there to confuse. Basically I want to be in it because 1) I love photography (obviously) and 2) I will learn to process film in a darkroom! How exciting!


so, here are pictures of my photojournalism application. the basic assignment is decorate a paper bag, I think they just want to know you have some creativity in you or something.

Full Bag

(full shot of the bag)


Closer Look I

(closer shot of clouds, also a really good judge of what the colors actually look like, in the others it seems distorted)


Closer Look II

(the little guy on there, closer look)


Well, let me know what you think, either on here or on Flickr.

Thanks.

2 comments:

inspired said...

your right they do look distorted.
trust you do well on the photography course :]

Saikat said...

Hi,
Saikat from BlogsJam here.
Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the
blog. we have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget
) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. pl contact me at saibose@gmail.com so that i can send you the slideshow widget for your blog.

thx-Saikat